To continue using an estate beyond its 10-day trial period (and access its discount coupons), you must purchase an EstateExec license for the estate.
A license for an EstateExec estate costs $99 (one payment), and is good for an initial 5-year term. Since most estates are settled within 6-18 months, this should be plenty of time for the vast majority of executors. If you grant other users the right to access the estate, they will not have to pay a separate license fee to access the estate: the license is per estate, not per user.
You can also optionally download estate account transactions from your bank for $19.99/year (first year included free in your estate license): see Bank Import for details.
To license an estate:
- Log into EstateExec and create or open the desired estate
- Click the Estates | License menu option (or click the "License Now" button at the top of this page) and follow the instructions
If there is no License option, you have already purchased a license for the estate.
If you are an authorized user for an organization that has purchased a volume license, once you click the "License Now" button you will be given the choice to assign a license from your company's pool of pre-purchased licenses.
To obtain permission to assign company licenses:
- From your organization's EstateExec license administrator, obtain your company's EstateExec ID and a personal authorization code
- Log into EstateExec and open the Account page (top right menu)
- Click the Corporate tab
- Enter the company ID and your authorization code, then press the Authorize button
- You will now be able to assign estate licenses from your corporate pool.